Monday 21 April 2014

Laughter: Family Game Night

   Good day dear readers and I hope you all had a wonderful Easter yesterday. I must say that I had a great day and my mom even organized an Easter egg hunt for my brother and I. This morning is another calm one at home and as I start to pack from my trip back to Ottawa tomorrow, I'm realizing that my stay was much too short. 
   However, though it will be hard at first, I'm going back with great memories. We always leave time after dinner for some games. A couple of nights ago we played Anomia (and it was a much of a hit as the first time Riley, Katie and I played together). And yesterday, my brother chose the game and therefore we played Big Bang Theory trivia board game. It was quite fun and my mother was going to win once again but my brother was the victor as he beat my mother with a round of "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock" which was quite entertaining. What was even better was the fact that my dad couldn't quite catch on to the pattern for the "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock".
   So if you feel like you're stuck in a rut, put some time aside for some family game time because you might just discover a whole new side to the people you thought you knew this whole time. 

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment