Thursday 24 April 2014

Love: Last Day

   Hello dear readers and I hope you all had a good Wednesday for it is Thursday today and it is a big day. It is officially my last possible day in school since my last two exams are today. They are the most difficult ones and therefore I must give it all that I have. 
   Trying to plan and organize what I must accomplish before the summer actually starts is quite hard. I've got barely any time off and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down either. What I'm excited about is getting this step out of the way so I can embark on a new adventure and start really making the necessary steps to checking items off of my 30 b4 30 list. 
   So on this last day, I'm stressed but relieved at the same time to be almost done and starting my summer very soon. Being away from home will be hard but there are some things that must be lived so that we can grow and find the person that we really are.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment