Wednesday 23 April 2014

Laughter: If Only I Had Joined The Circus

   Good afternoon dearest readers and I appologize for the delay of today's entry. The title of the entry does not refer to any secret hobbies I may have nor does it highlight a talent I have yet to showcase; it simply refers to my desperate need to juggle all that I have to accomplish.
   The last couple of entries hint at different ways to handle stress and how to better manage your time because as you get older, time is no longer your ally. The days fly by and you sit there wondering about where the day could have went. This is why I'm happy that I'm so close to being done because though I know this summer will be busy and a tough one, I also know that incredible opportunities are waiting for me. 
   So if you need a break from your homework, or studying or whatever it might be doing, put a timmer on because time is precious and you really shouldn't waste ANY of it.


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment