Friday 18 April 2014

Literature: Ways to Work your Writing

   Good morning dear readers, today's entry is a short one (and I'm serious about its length this time) since my dad and I have to hit the road in a few minutes. Lately, I've been hearing that more people are trying out their writing skills; no not really as novelists but as people of the crowd. They want to appeal to as many people as possible regardless of the genre they are using. Many like poetry, some like digital means like a blog (like myself) or websites. However, it doesn't matter what kind of writing you're doing, when you are rereading and editing, there are a few things (and possibly certain words) to look out for; I may be guilty of some of those suggested in the website link below.
  Therefore take your time dearest readers and aspiring writers because what you put on a page goes out for the whole world to see. Be bold, be but smart and let those around you see the world that wanders just beyond the brink of normal imagination.

Ten Words To Cut From Your Writing

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment