Friday 4 April 2014

Love: Last Stretch

   Good morning dearest readers, I hope you all slept well. I slept rather well for the short amount of time that I actually did sleep; I don't know if it was stress, my cold or the reason behind today's entry that was the cause. Today is the last day of classes for my second year at university. I can't believe that I'm basically halfway done my entire degree.
   With all of this anticipation, there is a small amount of stress (sarcasm) that come with it. Even if classes are ending, exams are just beginning and then, right after that's done, I have my summer course that starting right after; not to mention my summer job as well. So my halfway mark is extending just a little bit further away.
   But with all of these changes happening and my summer time being announced in the distance, all I can think of is my vacation week on Manitoulin Island; that is what I'm longing for. So if you're having a tough time with a certain task at hand, or if you find yourself in the same situation as myself, set your eyes on a desired prize and push through all the madness.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment