Tuesday 22 April 2014

Literature: Procrastination Paradigm

   Good morning dear readers! Today's entry is short simply because I still have things to do. As i find myself going back to Ottawa today, I still need to finish reading a book, finish an essay and review my notes for my American Literature exam. As you can see, I have lots to do with little time to accomplish it. 
   If you ever find yourself in this kind of situation, the result can go but two directions. You either excel under pressure and manage to accomplish all with great care, or your crumble and accept an inevitable end. I hope to pull off the first option and I have seven and a half hours in a bus to finish most of it.
   So if you can't handle the pressure, don't put yourself in a compromising position if you think that you'll never be able to pull it off. Be confident or just finish it earlier; those are your two options if pressure isn't your best friend.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment