Thursday 3 April 2014

Love: Birthday Wishes

   Good morning dearest readers! This morning's post will still be a shorter one but I can assure you that the more in-depth entries will come soon enough. But for this morning, I thought it would be good to talk about birthdays. Mine is coming up and some of my friends are too, and birthdays seem to be the one day in the year when its okay to make everything about you.
   It's one of those special things where people celebrate, you get cake and presents and people wish you the best through calls and cards; it's like your own personal holiday.
   Well this morning, it is my best friend's Véro birthday today and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish her the very best today, (even if I've already wished it to her about three different ways). But I believe that there's never enough ways for you to tell the people that you care about, that you love them. So take the chance to express yourself because as we all get older, the only thing we really have that's ours is the love of our friends and family.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment