Tuesday 15 April 2014

Literature: Book Soul Mate

Happy Tuesday dearest readers! Today is my second official exam, but it is the first in which I must sit down instead of simply hand it in. I spent my weekend not only studying, but also celebrating. Today is my Celtic Studies exam and I feel confident that I will do well.
   As I finished yet another book for one of my classes, I sat in my room and stared at all of the books I actually wanted to read. Don't get me wrong, there are many books that I actually liked that I had to read this year, but I am quite happy to be able to read what I want, when I want; (plus if I want to complete the Rory Gilmore challenge, I'm going to have to step it up). And now, the hardest part about summer time (except for the fact that I have to finish all of my exams) will be to choose my summer reading list, and incorporate it with not only my summer course, but also the Rory Gilmore challenge.
   I've never quite understood how certain people could say that they didn't like to read; I simply think that they've never found a book that was right for their taste. There are so many books in so many genres out there, that I am positive that there is a book out there for everyone. So what I encourage you to do dearest readers, is go out, type out key words and try to find your ideal book, because I can guarantee you that somewhere in the world, your book soul mate is waiting for you.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment