Wednesday 9 April 2014

Love: Get it Started with a BANG!

   Good afternoon dearest readers, and I apologize in advance for the time of this entry, I was simply preoccupied with attending the one and only, capital We Day with Free the Children, and Me to We. I am officially 20 today, and the beginning of my second decade of existence couldn't have started off on a better note. This morning, I thought because it is such a different day for me, that I'd do something a little different with the blog as well. I have recorded today's entry so I encourage you to listen up, and sorry if I stumble a little, (I'm used to being heard, not seen). I am also taking initiative on certain upcoming projects, but I will let you know what they will be when it is all sorted out. So a big thank you to all of you, and please enjoy!



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment