Saturday 19 April 2014

Laughter: Wanting When Its Wrong

   Good morning dear readers, and happy Saturday! I'm glad to report that I'm finally home and don't worry about all the hidden intensity that can be suggested with this morning's post; simply try to picture those words in a funny context. Having trouble? Why don't you let me explain.
   My mother was doing the "I am silent" vow yesterday to support Malala as well as Free the Children. I could tell that she was proud of what she was doing (and I was proud of her) but I could also tell that it was quite difficult for her not to reply to my questions. The whole thing turned into a very long, and prolonged game a charades. 
   Another thing that was wanted but wrong in timing was my birthday cake. I wanted to celebrate my birthday yesterday because I wanted to taste the wonderful cake my mother had made (picture included below). But since my mother couldn't talk and therefore couldn't sing, it needed to be pushed back one more day. I'm fine with it, but wait until you see the cake. 
   So if you ever you find yourself at a lost because you want something but can't have, or (on a deeper scale of things) if you were willing to give a shot to somebody but they couldn't see how great of a person you are until you walked away, that is just life's clear way of telling you that it wasn't meant to be. You are worth more than what others will say.

                                    
Ps. The cake stand for literature (green=book), love (obviously the heart) and laughter (which is the smily face)

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment