Thursday 17 April 2014

Love: Anticipation Overload

  Good morning dearest readers and on this fine Thursday morning, I've decided to talk about the upcoming Easter Holiday. This isn't just a time to get free candy and run around for gifts; this is a time for family, and appreciating what we have. For me, my Easter holiday weekend starts exactly at 12:30 today because that's when I'm done work and the clock starts counting down for when my father will arrive in Ottawa.
   I'm so excited that I can barely keep my head straight. Once my dad's here, we already have plans thought out. We're going to run a few errands; possibly some groceries and gardening supplies (since I want to test out the skill of my green thumb this summer) and then we're going to stop by my aunt's house to deliver my little cousin's Easter gift. When all of this is done, we're going to have dinner at the little diner close to my house: Loui's (my mouth is watering already at the thought of that food). Once today has passed, I am going home for a few days to celebrate Easter with my family and get to see my friends one last time before August (because that's the only time I'll be able to come home again is when I leave for Manitoulin). So not only do I get to see my family, but my friends also, and to top all of that off, I can finally get my hair cut. There are so many things to celebrate that I'm just so excited, I can barely fathom it all.
   So dearest readers, if you've been feeling a little homesick but you now have the chance to go home, do just that and take it all in. If you don't celebrate Easter than take this opportunity to still make it a family weekend because they are the people who are most important in your life. I know I'm going to love all of the 6 hours I'll have to sing and talk in the car with my dad tomorrow. Life's too short not to seize every good opportunity that comes by your way. Love your life a little!

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment