Tuesday 1 April 2014

Laughter: April Fool's

   I couldn't help but make a laughter post on this comical day since the whole point of April Fool's day is to pull pranks and cause laughter. I'm not one to go too overboard on pranks, but I have to admit that I did pull a couple of pranks on my roommate Riley this morning.
   I truly believe that when it comes to pulling pranks, there is always a line drawn that shouldn't be crossed. Now whether or not people can see the line and stay behind it, is really not up to me. However, here are a few things that you could try on one of your friends or family members since the day is still young.
   So keep your heart light and be prepared, because you might just be at the butt of a joke yourself!

April Fool's Pranks for Kids

More Playful Pranks

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment