Saturday 12 April 2014

Love: Keep the Good Times Rolling

   Good morning dearest readers! I am slowly but surely easing into a new routine for the month of April, and it took me a little while to get a hang of things but now I think I'll be good. This morning, I was up relatively early enough to get a head start on some of my reading, and now I'm taking my time getting ready for the day. This week in general (not only because it was my birthday), had incredible opportunities, reunions and lots of good times.
   Today's entry was inspired by a late night text that I received from my dear friend Darquise from back home. She's the kind of friend that we don't need to talk every day, or hang out once every week for us to stay in touch; she's the kind of friend that when I do see her, it was like no time had elapsed and we had seen each other just the previous day. Friends like those are hard to find but it makes me appreciate her even more.
   So today I'm lucky enough that she's in town for a theatre event (because she's studying in theatre I should mention) and now we have the chance to go to lunch and catch up on things that happened this past semester. The best part is that I will probably be able to see her once more when I'm home for Easter, because after that, I don't think I'll be able to go home until August.
   However bittersweet the feeling is, I'm taking advantage of every single opportunity and chance that comes my way because who knows when a similar occurrence will present itself again. Therefore dearest readers, I challenge you this morning to seize every good chance that comes your way because you don't know when it'll be there again. It doesn't matter if you're busy, or if you're tired; if it means something to you, you will make the time.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment