Sunday 27 April 2014

Love: Soaking in Summer

   Good morning dearest readers and I appologize for the lack of entries in the last couple of days. I've been incredibly busy and today is my first and only day off until I start working full time for the summer. This is just an early warning that I am still going to write during the summer but I don't think that I'll be writing as often. I think every second day would be a good compromise, so that's what I shall be doing; just to warn you daily readers. 
   But for this morning, I am simply going to talk about my summer plans. Today I am going to organize my room, maybe bake some muffins and watch a movie (and if I have time I might start reading a book from my reading list). I'll also probably skype my parents like we always do on Sundays (even if I'm not at home we still have family dinner). 
   So it's alright to keep doing things that you like, but moderation is also a good thing. Therefore pick something over the summer that you'd like to do, a healthy habit to put into practice and take the time to work on it daily until you can space it out.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment