Wednesday 5 March 2014

Laughter: Get Your Giggle On

   Good morning dear readers! It is Wednesday and the weekend is approaching; it's really incredible how quickly the time passes by. I am glad to report that the numbers of my blog are steadily climbing and more and more people are sending me their "I Am Grateful" pictures; it's both moving and beautiful the things that people write.
   On this fine day, I know that stress might be creeping up on people, whether they are in university, in school or even at work; March is madness. On that note, a pick me up is in order. Everyone deserves to laugh, and like they say a giggle a day keeps depression away! Therefore I will be including a couple links to different Jimmy Fallon episode, (I am a HUGE fan of his) and I encourage you to take the time to watch, either this morning, on your breaks at work, or before you go to bed tonight so that you can say that you've laughed at least once today.
   The videos themselves will be different lip sync battles because I think it brings a new twist. I know that it takes talent to sing, but it takes a whole different skillset to lip sync since you need to know the words, mouth them at the right time, and pretend like its your own. You need to act, be musically inclined and be prepared to be a little dramatic as well, (yes multitasking is a talent). Keep looking on the light side of things because "a sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles."-Mignon McLaughlin

Lip Sync Battle with Joseph Gordon Levitt, Stephen Merchant and Jimmy Fallon

Lip Sync Battle with Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment