Thursday 13 March 2014

Love: What You Give Is What You Get

   Happy Thursday dear readers, the weekend is just around the corner. I am quite excited for the weekend since it is March Break for most students, and therefore many students are taking university tours to help them make up their minds about where to go in September.
   Part of my job is to talk to students about the university, but also about my personal experiences and reasons why I chose the U of O. Even last night I had great conversation with students who were so excited about the next step in their life, it just made my job that much easier.
   I love talking to students, and giving them the information they need to make an informative choice, but it's really great too when their parents get just as excited as them; it reminds me of my own experience. I actually love my job; I work with great people, my boss is awesome and the hours are perfect. Plus I know that with every person I talk to, I'm making a difference in their lives, however small it might be. It is a fun and rewarding job, and I couldn't be more thankful that I have it, (I even get to keep doing it this whole summer!)
   If I wasn't so enthusiastic about my job, I don't think that people would respond as well as they do. Therefore dearest readers, just know that your attitude will influence everyone else's. Because just like Zig Ziglar said: "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment