Sunday 2 March 2014

Laughter: The Making Of

   Hola mi amigos, buenos dìas! It is an eerie looking morning in Ottawa but it doesn't mean that last night's atmosphere had the same vibe. No on the complete contrary. My roommates and I aren't the most sociable people, but we never cease to have a great time in each other's company.
   After a long day of studying and running errands, we decided to hang out and have some roomie time while watching a movie. Once the movie was done, Riley and I needed to help Katie with her "I Am Grateful" picture, we manage to all, and I mean ALL of us get into onesies to make a bigger impact in the picture. Of course throughout the whole process we took silly pictures, and ended up laughing a lot longer than we should have but it makes it all that much more worth it. It's great to be able to laugh at everything and anything, but know that you'll have people laughing with you instead of at you.
   Not only do my roommates help and support me in all of my projects, we still have a good time accomplishing everything too. With that said, I'd like to remind all of those who wish to participate in the I Am Grateful project to send me their pictures as soon as possible since it is slowly but surely coming together. My goal is to have it done and ready for when I hit 1000 views on the blog, and to my contentment and surprise, I am climbing towards that goal a lot quicker than expected.
   When it comes to choosing your roommates, you either end up lucky like me (both times I had roommates that were awesome) or you might just unfortunately pick the short straw. But whether you've got it good, or a little bit tougher, make the best out of it and don't be afraid to get to know them. Spend time with them because not only will you be living with these people for a while, but they can become your closest friends. Keep your heart and spirit light, and don't be afraid to live in the moment because sometimes your roommates can be the perfect match you were waiting for.

 
K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment