Thursday 20 March 2014

Love: Spring Time is Fun Time

   Good morning dearest readers, the weekend is in sight. On this rainy Thursday morning, it is officially the first day of Spring; do you think it is? Personnally, I haven't spotted the signs that would indicate such a change, but I'll take Mother Nature's word for it. It is raining this morning, and I know this for a fact since I got up early to walk to the grocey store to get my food for the week, and I being a smart person wore my rubber boots only to find out that they had holes in them;I seriously feel like the luckiest person since I also only got splashed by one car this time.
   The thing about Spring, is that I share a love/hate relationship with it. Spring means that school is coming to a close and summer will be starting soon; that also means that exam season starts and time seems to be slipping by with every assignment that gets added to my work list. Spring also means that warmer weather is coming which means that I won't have to wear my big winter coat and boots for long, but that also means that my attic bedroom will start to get quite warm and I will have to set up two extra fans instead of the single one that I have now. Another plus is that my birthday is coming soon, but that also means that I'm another year older and I'm still undecided about what I want to do once I gradutate. Life's full of pros and cons isn't it?
   Therefore dear readers, if you are a Spring person or simply tolerate it because Summer is the season that follows, keep your head high and remember all of the pros associated with the season, and before you know it, time will have passed.
K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment