Friday 7 March 2014

Laughter: The Indigenous Rilaylay

   Good day dear readers! You are all quite lucky because I have found a rare clip this morning, and it is one that I think is quite funny. This morning's post is all about a video. It was taken sometime this summer when my two roommates and I (as well as their friend Brittany) gathered in Ottawa for Blues Fest.
   On one of the first Laughter posts, I had shared a link to a Youtube video of Gabriel Iglesias doing his Crocodile Hunter impression, (one of my favorite jokes of all time). So this is my interpretation of this joke, but adapted to my living condition. That meaning that I don't get to go on a stage and have an audience of possible punch lines, nor do I get the chance to go in the wild and observe animals like the original Crocodile Hunter; I have a Riley.
   So without further ado, I present to you a video that needs no introduction but simply demands your attention. Dearest readers, I give you the Indigenous Riley.



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment