Monday 31 March 2014

Laughter: Whose Line is it Anyway?

   Good morning dearest readers, another short post this morning. When I was searching the internet on my study break, I stumbled upon an old TV show that I absolutely loved watching when I was younger. Doesn't it seem like some of the best shows only existed when you were younger? I'm not saying that the new ones aren't good, I just think that there should be a week a year when all of the television networks play their old shows; kind of like when Discovery channel does Shark Week.
   The show that I found again is "Whose Line is it Anyway?" and the funny thing about it is that it's all improvisation and the rounds are played by known comedians. It's creative and every show is different even if the games play on repeat. I'll include a link below and you can watch episodes to your heart's content, (they are after all only 20 minutes each).
   So if you're running low on laughter, recharge with a quick episode or just get your day started the right way with a laugh.

Whose Line Is It Anyway

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment