Friday 14 March 2014

Literature: The Reading List

   Good morning my dearest readers, it is finally Friday! This morning my entry will be short, but it will get you thinking.
   Have you ever had a reading list? I've created one that now sits in my library, but I have picked up two other ones so that I can find the books, add them to my collection and my own list. It's good to have a list of books to read because it means that you'll never get bored; once one of them is gone, you have a list of future selection. I came across an article that challenged avid readers to see how many 'classic' books they've read. I've only read 23 of them, but I own around 82 of them.
   Let's see how many you've read, and set a goal for yourself maybe to knock back a few of the suggested books this summer. And remember dearest readers, when you read books, a whole other world of possibilities open up to you.

BBC's Book Challenge

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment