Tuesday 4 March 2014

Love: The Way Home

   Good morning dearest readers. On this fine Tuesday, I've got a couple of things that are working to my advantage; like the fact that my professor is at a conference today so I don't have to go to my early class; like the fact that I got to have dinner last night with my uncle, aunt and cousins that I haven't seen since Christmas; and I'm also starting to get more and more people's picture for the 'I Am Grateful' project and they are looking good! All in all Tuesday (which is usually my worst day) is actually starting to get much better.
   Now for this morning's post, I thought about posting another song I wrote because at this point, I am starting to get a little home sick. I've gotten a full time job here in Ottawa for the summer, and I'm really excited, but it also means that I can't really go home; to every pro, there is a con. What I've also been noticing a lot is that much of the young generation takes the advantages of living at home, but take it for granted as well. Home is a special place, and whether or not you feel like you can't wait to move out, once you do, all you want to do is go back.
   So for today, the song I wrote is entitle The Way Home (such as the entry's title), and it was firstly based in honour of Remembrance Day, or for the soldiers who are over seas but then I saw that it could be applied to anyone. Just know dear readers that no matter how difficult if may seem, going home is always possible, and the path there will be lit.


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment