Saturday 1 March 2014

Literature: Having Fun isn't Hard...

   Good morning my dear readers. It is my roommate Riley that inspired this morning's post. Since the month of March will technically be the worst month for me when it comes to projects, work and things I'd like to accomplish, time management and determination are the only things that will save me. So as we sat in our living room yesterday and I was listing the things I wanted to do, and Riley pulled up an old song from the classic TV show: Arthur.
   The one thing that I had said that made Riley go find this song from an Arthur episode was that I wanted to go to the public library and get a card because I thought I could get more sources there instead of from my school's library. This is what he immediately brought up after that comment.
Arthur - Having Fun Isn't Hard, When You've Got A Library Card

   And as corny as it may sound, libraries are incredible places that offer you hours upon hours of fun. If you want a vacation but don't want to spend too much money, you can go to a library, get a card for FREE, and then travel to anywhere in the world. Of course you might not feel the heat directly on your skin, but where else other than Disney can you meet princesses, and magical creatures (ps. Disney's only muggle friendly). Plus, you don't have to deal with all the loud noises and children screaming all the time, because the environment is reserved for peace and quiet.
   If you are saving your pennies for an actual vacation, why don't you take some time off in between and go to the library for some instant teleportation. So get yourself a library card if you don't, and if you already have one, use it because you never know what world will be waiting just for you to discover.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment