Friday 28 March 2014

Literature: Feedback Make You Go Forward

   Good day dearest readers and I hope you are all doing well. I can't say the same for myself but I'm pushing through regardless. This morning's entry will really be short since I still have homework I'm hoping to finish before going to work; the pattern will be similar this weekend since I'm going to try to accomplish three to four projects in a period of 2 days and a night. Sounds promising doesn't it? (she said sarcastically). With that explained, let's get a move on to today.
   Yesterday was a good day for my literary career. I met up with Nancy one last time before the semester ended and she told me what she thought of my short story I had given her; I am proud to say that she was pleasantly impressed and she said that she wouldn't be surprised if she saw my name published one day, (keep an eye out dearest readers for my name on the new releases).
   To add on to all of that confidence boost, I received a postcard from Morning Rain Publishing saying that they received my manuscript and now I simply had to wait for them to read it and deliberate. It might take more time but at least I know I'm in yet another consideration period.
   I'm not trying to make it seem like in a few months I'm getting published for sure (it would be nice) but I'm simply saying that I'm taking all of the extra steps to make my chances that much more possible. I've taken every little comment and tip that Nancy and others have given me. I've been refused by 11 publishers and literary agencies already but that isn't stopping me; I'm simply continuing my search to find the perfect place suited for my specific story.
   Never get discouraged dearest readers if things don't seem to be going your way. If you don't like the path your own, take a pause and find a different road you can take. Nothing is ever set in stone and dreams are always the wild cards of society, so make yours a winning deal. Dream big, and work hard so that others can see the fruits of your vision.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment