Friday 21 March 2014

Love: Food for the Season

   Hello dear readers, you have all survived the week and now the glorious Friday has arrived. This morning's post will be short (and I know that I say that most mornings post will be short and it doesn't happen) but today it is true.
   Since Spring is already here and St-Patrick's day has already passed, the next holiday is Easter. Some people might not really celebrate Easter, but it's an opportunity for me to see my family so I'm taking it. Plus, there's always great food during family celebration and also chances to get creative with your meal choice. I've found websites that list different recipes to help you celebrate Easter. One helps showcase the more spiritual part of the holiday while the other helps you be the "hostess with the mostest".
   So check it out and look at your options because you should never skip out on an opportunity to try new foods and get creative with it. So test out this theory with Easter coming up and remember dearest readers that "food for the body is not enough; there must be food for the soul." -Dorothy Day.

16 Must Make Easter Treats

Meaningful Easter Treat

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment